Sunday, February 26, 2012

Places to Play and Places to Post

If you've made your way over here from Thorofan, thought you'd like to know I also have a blog over at Horse Racing Nation called Tales from the Battlefield - where I write a preview for the tournament site, Derby Wars each weekend. Not familiar with Derby Wars, why not get acquainted? You can play for free, as little as $4 or as much as $175 for their big, $25,000 game next month.

Not had enough of me, great, because I occasionally tweet. You can catch my sometimes insightful and sometimes banal posts at tonycbadabing on Twitter.

If you're wondering my Kentucky Derby thoughts, I'll be posting after today's Fountain of Youth Stakes. I like Casual Trick before Algorithms scratched and still like him now, but Discreet Dancer scares me just a little bit more without the the morning line favorite applying pressure on the likely pacesetter....

No comments:

Post a Comment