Thursday, May 14, 2009

Preakness Plays

I'm sticking with my toss on Rachel Alexandra. If she beats me, I'll tip my cap and applaud her efforts. She certainly is good enough, but...

...I'll go with a stimulus-package, on the cheap special.

In the Pick 4 starting in Race 9, I'll play it like this:
  • Leg 1: (4) Beacon Hill Road and (8) Affirmatif, hoping the 4 scores the upset over the heavily favored 8.
  • Leg 2: (5) Ah Day and (8) Ravalo are the class horses of this stakes race filled with allowance caliber horses.
  • Leg 3: (3) Parading, (7) Wesley and (8) Strike a Deal among a handful that could win it.
  • Leg 4: (3) Musket Man and (7) Papa Clem in what is wide-open race.
Total cost for $1 play is $24

In the Preakness I'll stick with Musket Man and Papa Clem for first and second play them over seven others. My $1 trifecta part wheel will be 3-7 with 3-7 with 1-2-4-5-8-9-13 for a total of $14. 

Good luck to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment