- The rain-delayed Grade II Robert Lewis at Santa Anita
- Grade III Sam F. Davis at Tampa
- Oaklawn's Grade III Southwest
- Can the top three from the San Rafael duplicate their form?
- Will Conveyance and/or Dryfly be able to cover the 1 mile distance together?
- Is Dublin back to his Saratoga form following surgery?
Both the Lewis and Davis look like two-horse races. American Lion (thanks for the correction Amateurcapper) and Tiz Chrome at Santa Anita and Uptowncharlybrown and Rule at Tampa.
A few more pieces to the Derby puzzle will come into place this weekend...maybe? It should be fun watching.